Founded in 2017 and based in Gothenburg, Sweden, Hiber has created a social entertainment platform where people can play and create on their mobile devices and PCs. With thousands of interactive 3D experiences created each day, and more than one million created to date, there is always something to do.
About the Job
Reporting to the CEO and part of the senior leadership team, you will further develop and champion the Marketing strategy and team by overseeing all aspects of marketing. You will drive the marketing roadmap and strategic vision for Hiber helping the company to better understand its users and further our brand's growing place in the market. The CMO will be responsible for leading, developing, and growing all aspects of the marketing team across growth, community, and user engagement.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, manage & mentor the marketing team into a best-in-class organization that is inspired to deliver against marketing & company goals on a daily basis. Give team members the tools, guidance and confidence that will create progressive career tracks for each individual contributor.
- Build a strategic marketing plan with innovative campaigns that are driven by creative, online & offline efforts, brand & direct marketing, as well as community building.
- Develop a comprehensive cross-platform digital growth strategy that leverages external brands and influencers to grow our audience.
- Collaborate cross functionally with various internal teams such as product, development and infrastructure to help the organization define the marketing message and digital tools related to reaching, communicating with and managing the community
- Develop & manage the marketing budget through comprehensive plans that allow for optimization to ensure activities are effective, efficient and deliver successful ROI.
- Apply both analytical diligence and consumer behavior intuition to identify unique, compelling opportunities to put the Hiber brand and product stories in front of new audiences.
- As a key part of the management team, drive and foster true partner relationships across peer groups and office functions.
What You Need:
Experience: 10+ years of well-rounded marketing with senior leadership experience, working with consumer-facing brands that have a passionate end-user. Social media company or entertainment company experience is a huge plus.
Knowledge: A strong understanding of the different marketing components including growth, brand, and community and knowledge of how they all work together to drive a successful business.
- Best-in-class brand builder and storyteller; proven success crafting brands from the ground up.
- A proven track record of successfully increasing brand engagement and generating business growth.
- Strong digital knowledge and understanding of the evolving media landscape.
- Deep knowledge of how to use both online & offline channels and tools to build both a brand and a customer base.
- Proven ability to develop and execute a strategic marketing plan that leverages brand insights with a comprehensive tactical marketing plan evaluated against business metrics.
- Highly analytical; able to make data-driven decisions and establish effective metrics to approach marketing strategy & spend, while not losing sight of the brand.
- Excellent cross-functional leader who is entrepreneurial and excels at both high-level thinking and execution and is effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business.
- Entrepreneurial, structured and innovative with a solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and execute strategy while building and managing a team
- Passion and interest in social media and entertainment
- Team-oriented leader who values culture and winning together
- Committed to knowing Gen Z and what makes them excited to be a part of emerging brands
- A challenging key role in a fast-growing company where you can be a leader in establishing a generational brand
- A supportive leadership team that recognizes that given the opportunity, we all have untapped potential and passion
- A company culture that celebrates individuality and everyone’s contributions
- An inclusive, talented team that is driving towards a common goal to change the world
- The ability to mentor, grow, nurture, and further build an international team of passionate and responsive professionals across marketing, community and user engagement
- A competitive salary and compensation package including stock options
- Ideally based in our Gothenburg
- 6 weeks vacation for employees based in Sweden
- Relocation assistance if needed