Founded in 2017 and based in Gothenburg, Sweden, Hiber has created a social entertainment platform where people can play and create on their mobile devices and PCs. With thousands of interactive 3D experiences created each day, and more than one million created to date, there is always something to do.
About the Job
In this role, you will work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives from research, product, UX and engineering, in driving Design for the Hiber platform.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Craft the future of Hiber's Mobile, Tablet and Desktop Experiences.
- Produce multiple concepts and prototypes, as well as understand when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach.
- Set a high bar for quality and ship with that quality, without compromising velocity.
- Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and specific platform demands to produce data-informed solutions.
- Take full ownership of your work and total responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final treatments.
- Actively participate in team meetings such as stand-ups, refinement, planning, and retrospectives.
- 5+ years experience as a product designer.
- You are a talented and skilled visual designer, with a focus on UX and interaction design.
- Experience in implementing and working with design systems.
- Communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You also have the ability to speak confidently about your own design work and convince others of your reasoning when needed.
- You have a people-focused design approach and want to design and build products/features that truly have meaningful impact.
- Fluency in English
- Growth mindset
- End user advocate
- Passion for UGC and communities
- Jira/favro/trello/figma experience
- Full-time, permanent position
- Reports to UX Director
- Competitive Salary and Equity Package
- 6 Weeks paid vacation per year
- Location: Gothenburg, Stockholm Sweden
- Flexible remote
How to Apply
Welcome to apply with your resume and an online portfolio (or similar).
Hiber is building a next generation social gaming platform. We expand the way a generation communicates and expresses itself - with games as a medium. We are a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are really passionate about what we do.
The platform hiberworld.com is free to use and designed for social interaction where users can create and play together and share their content with the rest of the world.